October 27, 2006
Life seems quite funny sometimes. We spent our whole lives trying to be somebody someone else wants us to be. And although we hate to admit it but then again, don’t we always hate to face the reality?. Then again, that’s part of the human emotions I guess. We hate it when someone expects something from us but we hate it even more when someone doesn’t exactly do something the way we expected them to. I’m no different. I might not expect a particular behavior from someone, but I do expect people not to expect anything from me. It's funny.Funny as in not quite understandable. But then again,if we stop expecting anything then we would be left with a somewhat meaningless life. With no hopes whatsoever, no dreams, no plans. Everyone is in search of a plan to bring more color or if not just a little change to their otherwisw mundane lives. We all need a plan. That’s exactly what I too am in search of. A Plan…
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
a plan........yes we all need a plan but the next big question is how to design such a plan ?..........what should be taken into consideration while desiging such a plan .......should we concentrate on just ourself n tap all our energy n potenial a achieve a well designed superior plan next best to perfect (as nothing is actually perfect .....relativity always exists) or should we be sensitive to our surroundings n keep into consideration all the factors which will play a crucial role in the execution of the plan in the long run and hence design a plan accordingly.......but such a plan even if achieved would be , just a manipulative version of the originally designed plan..........just a virtual blurred image of the real image of the plan..........will there be any contentment???will it bring any sense of achievement........
ReplyDelete