March 20, 2008


TELL ME MY LOVE

Will we ever be
Or not be
One, my love?

Will I ever
Touch your face
And not feel love?

Will I someday
Be lost
In your memory?

Will you not be
As I know you dear
But a complete stranger?

Will we loose one another
You me and I you, my love
In a crowded bus?

Will we then meet
Like lone comets
Passing each other by?

Will we touch
But entangle no more
Will our lips not collide anymore?

Will you, my love
Not see me for me
But for this disguise?

Will we camouflage
Into the world of pretence
And then be a part of it?

Will we chase the love
Or let it be
left unwind and unbound?

Will we then not be
Just drifter
Passing one another momentarily?

Will we then not be
Failed lovers, my darling
Lost in oblivion?

1 comment:

  1. Will we then not be
    Failed lovers, my darling
    Lost in oblivion?....

    nice poem. Liked the way u have depicted the feelings.

    ReplyDelete