May 12, 2009

Bleak Predicament

Knock at my feet
Whisper in my ear

Sweet love
You command
This unyielding heart
Now… Demands!

Love… creeped in
Murdering this poor heart o’ mine

What a disguise!

Oh! Where am I?
In heart Or in hell?

Alas!
Little does the poor heart understand!
Attached, not bonded
Your heart
Is masked…

I know not love, I said
See the true love in my naked bed’

I fell…
Defying gravity… I fell!
Borrowed love
Now dwells…

Love’s death…whispers…!
…Delirium sets in
My heart shivers…!

I say
Yes Sir, yes!
Cut me throat!
I am to stand by!

Raking a leap into an abyss
I lost a heart…!
Momentary slip
Halted and stumbled

Self pity…?

I say
No Sir, no!
Cut me throat!
I am to stand by!

A measly ordeal...
Heart is still at bay!

…The predicament…
…Of the dismal tale…

2 comments:

  1. If only I could write...all that i want to say...

    U laugh and say its Karma
    Finding back its way....
    You cry and say its unfair
    To be this helpless...
    U pull yourself together,
    Or at least pretend to and say
    its all okay...
    But at the end of every day,
    Your mind traces the same path,
    which you try to leave behind and walk away...
    To you this is all I can say...
    I know its not easy,
    When its runs deep...
    But to drown with it,
    Is a trait of the weak...
    When emotions running high,
    And your vision is blurred..
    it might seem absurd...
    But don't give in...
    What you demand is much less than what you deserve...
    He who can't acknowledge forget honoring the obvious...
    He who cannot commit in the moment but can't see you in your weak moments...
    He is a fool if he still can't understand...
    How Lucky he is
    He has got way more than he deserves...
    And you...
    Now you know...
    You have so much to give...
    You have done your Karma...
    Just hang in there...
    Till it finds its way back
    Yet again!

    ReplyDelete
  2. "I fell… Defying gravity… I fell! Borrowed love, Now dwells…" I have heard similar lines before. But to understand these lines is no mean task. Loved it.

    ReplyDelete