I run
And your still there
I don’t want u in me
But you played a part
In my being
And I hate every part of me
That has a part of you
I hate that
My existence
Is thanks to you
Half of me is you
And my genes are
In a constant mutiny
Of love and hate
I hate that
And I hate that
I have you in me
I hate it when you are near me
When you speak to me
When you look at me
You make me feel weak
And you push me
To the darkest of corners
In my mind and heart
But you’ll never touch my soul
Coz’ that’s me
Just me
That is my being
Not yours
That is my spirit
Not yours
You can’t break that
That can never be
I’m sick of your voice
Screaming in my head
Sick of all the times you told me
I can’t coz I don’t have what it takes
I say, “Thank you!”
Coz that gave me strength
To prove you wrong
Thank you for not holding me
When I fell
Coz’ that gave me the courage
To stand up again on my own
Thank you for not patting my shoulder
And say “you did great”
Coz’ that taught me
What really matters
Is how you feel about yourself
Thank you for putting me down
Coz’ that taught me to
Defend my self-respect
Thank you for never being there
Coz’ that made me believe
I could do all by my self
Thank you for hitting me
Coz’ that taught me
To stand up for myself
Thank you for letting me hate you so much
Coz through that I learned
What it really meant to love
Everything you did to break me
Made me stronger
With each blow you placed upon me
My core became stronger
You can’t break me
I say, “Come on try!”
All the pain you gave us
Everything you said
To hurt us
Has been imprinted in me
I wish I had the strength
To let go of it all
I hate that
By hating you
I learned to hate
And I hate
That I hate you
I wish to forget
But my hate for you is too deep
For me to forgive
WHy do you run?
ReplyDeleteYou have nothing to fear,
Why do you care,
about the few genes you share?
Anything in common if at all ends right there.
Why do you think
of someone who does not give a penny to your thoughts?
Why do you hate
the one who isn't there?
WHo could never show the care?
I know I have crossed the line,
By saying what I just said,
I don't know him,
And neither do I know your pain.
But all this is in vain,
Nothing you will gain.
All I can say
Is look around today,
So many loving hands come out your way.
WHo love you for who you are,
THen why do you give a shit for someone who is soo far?