April 11, 2008

Lost Innocence


A raindrop falls
On my lips
And I remember
How we kissed
Through the rain
Lost in fantasy
I see the moon
Playing hide n seek
As the clouds
Embrace it in itself .

And I can feel
The warmth of your breath ,
While you whisper
In my ear,
The song of love .
Of dark and stormy nights
And the frosty days,
When we entangled
In one another .
You in me
And I in you .

You brought me pain
You loved me too .
I loved you then
And I love you now ,
But we can never be
One heart one soul .
The innocence
Has been lost ,
Somewhere
In the midst of rationality .
Young we were
You a fresh bud
Me a blooming flower ,
When we encountered
One another .
Embracing each other
In unbound love .

All the memories
All those dreams
Now lost
Forever
Somewhere
Somehow
In an unknown
Tomorrow

2 comments:

  1. Nothing is lost where love is true. Just reach out and watch your dreams come true.

    I like the way u've put stuff, few words..small sentences..easy for nutheads like me to understand ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. The innocence can never be lost.
    It lingers deep within the folds, subsisting silently.
    You can choose not to acknowledge its presence but you can’t stifle it.

    ReplyDelete