September 15, 2008

Freedom is a liberty
Does it really exist?
“Love is an illusion”, they say
Should I believe it anyway?
I can’t take it anymore
“I want to be free”,
I say
But things are not that easy anyway.
“It’s easier said than done”,
They say
But then how from this world
Do we ever get away?
The life that we are living
Is it ours or a fictional realm?
The stirrups are in someone else’s palms
Why don’t we then want to break free?
The mind is at conflict
But the heart wants to believe
Then why don’t we?
You walk
Only to move on
Treading an unknown territory
Of distorted destinations
And forbidden paths
Of disdained power
And painful nightmares
Are we that lost?
In the thick cloud of ignorance
And deafening silence
Or are we just scared to be found?

1 comment:

  1. SInce when do you care about what "they say"?... You have always found your own way...Lost you may be in the moment..but you have a long way to go...territory known or unknown..u will conquer all of it and at the end of the day glow!!

    ReplyDelete