November 21, 2010

Dream Realm


So called reality! This is not it!
But it is where true consciousness does fit!
Wavering waves that quickly come and go
In hieroglyphic, channels of thought flow!
Like remembered waking edges of dreams
They pass by, a thousand diverging streams!
Dreams more than reality cherish
For beauty, but with daylight will perish…
In dreams I have seen my own ugliness
And beauty- sometimes they do not dress!
But strip away bare for quick eye to see
The Truth- and you can see it completely!
But you must remember when you awake,
Oft you cannot- for due to a sudden break!
With millions of jumbled pictures they team!
I can’t even be sure I dream!
Yet sometimes they straighten- then you see
Everything to see or know so clearly!
In a way we are conscious when we dream
It is when our most deep hidden thoughts gleam
For the mind lifts all barriers of control!
And for the while we dream- we are our soul!!!”

No comments:

Post a Comment